We're heading off to The Wild West for five days (a.k.a. Colorado) so I thought I'd better get in a round of pictures and short stories before we leave. Click on this link for the pictures.
So what's happened since the last set of pictures? Daddy Big Chief has arrived (woo hoo!), Uncle Flurry came back to the lake with two of his little clan to entertain LC again, we discovered a water park nearby to splash each other (yes, that's me spitting water out at my child), visited more friends, made chocolate cake, learned LC can fall out of bed/get back into bed/fall out of bed again .... and never really wake up. Yesterday we spent went to an amusement park that, unfortunately, LC had virtually no interest in. He didn't want to go on any of the rides, only the new water area there. Oh well, the day wasn't a total bust. I got to make a fool out of myself on a waterslide (while having a legitimate excuse for doing so) AND introduce LC to both SkeeBall and funnel cakes. Even without rides, the day knocked him out. :-)
I'll be back on here in a week or so, complete with details of 12-hour car rides and throwing myself down a river full of foaming rapids. I'm not sure which frightens me more.
1 comment:
LOL! Those sleeping pictures are hilarious. And would you believe that Mike had NO idea what funnel cakes were until we went to a fair in KC a few years ago? They don't do funnel cakes here in the southwest...but you can get a churro and a tamale in a corn husk and tons of other Mexican junk.
Post a Comment