Saturday, 7 February 2009

The Fifth Dimension

There have been some really weird things going on in my life lately.

Like when I emailed Aunt Snake to ask her opinion about a particular store, and she had literally just finished looking through their catalog before logging on to see my email. Like the friend I emailed saying 'Your blog has changed from its original intent to the current stuff' who had been, at the very moment I was typing the email, posting a new profile on her blog to explain that exact change. And to be extra super freaky, like my girlfriend whose two kids shared symptoms of pink eye / conjunctivitis with Little Cub. One kid had the gunk without the red eyes, one had the fever until 5pm each day, and the third kid had red eyes without the gunk and the fever after 5pm each day.

Am I the only one hearing the Twilight Zone theme music playing here? You know, 'There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man' and all that. Intriguing ......

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Wow - I did think that was crazy when you emailed about my blog, but now you actually sound psycho. Oops...I mean psychic. :)