**************************************************
Little Cub had his last day pf playgroup just over a week ago, and they celebrated his 4th birthday a little early for him. Luckily, it was a beautiful, warm day so I got there early enough to enjoy his 'Party on the Playground' and get some cute pictures.
Kid Tested, Mother Approved (bonus point to those of you who know what commercial I'm talking about)
These were the gifts LC gave away to all his friends at playgroup. 30cents a bottle for the bubbles, virtually nothing for the colored paper, straws, and stickers I had lying around the house. 'Dag' is the Dutch way of saying 'good-bye', so by stretching the word out, the idea is that the hands are waving good-bye while they say 'Byyyyyyyye!' Cute, huh? Cheap, easy, sugar-free, and enjoyable by all. I will do this kind of gift for every possible occasion!
I just look so good in hats
Oooh, I get presents, too?
Woo hoo, Play-Doh!
A party's not a party without some killer tunes.
They're all singing for me, and I'm lovin' it.
Hooray!
Ok, because you sang so nicely and treated me like a prince, you can have some bubbles.
1 comment:
Where do you come up with these ideas, girl? when you have a few more under your belt, you should start a website full of instructions and pictures...I'm quite serious.
Post a Comment