It's of the water park near my parents' house, and it shows the two of us in the swimming pool, with one of the splashing devices off to one side, and the big water slide on the other. Of all the things he could have chosen to depict of our month in the States and two weeks at home here, that's what he chose, and I got to be in it, too! I have been truly honored.
I don't 'scrapbook', but this thing will definitely make it into the 'album stuffed full of pictures and random scraps of things' that I keep for him ...... when I eventually get around to doing it.
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwww!
WHAT? The water park with mom was more fun that chillin' out with Aunt Naughty talking about why we flush our poo down the toilet?? ;)
I love that he's got so many cool memories already.
Post a Comment