Ok, so it only took about 18 hours of filming to catch 18 decent seconds of footage to show that Kitty Kat is walking. I could have included a ton of other smaller clips that do NOT include me holding some much loved toys as hostage to blackmail her into walking for the camera.....but I don't have that kind of time. And yes, the 'much loved toys' in question are the keys to our BMW, and yes, the second-best clip of her walking includes me ransoming the PlayStation control. She is such a Gadget Girl!
Anyway, she walks. And before she's a year old. At least, that's the story this mommy is sticking with; you can judge for yourself. (but I'm right, no matter what anyone else says)
2 comments:
WTH!?! How is it that the cat is on target with my 18 month old's milestones?!?! Seriously, I'm so glad Jason's full on walking right now or I'd be furious.
But he is walking, so I can be happy for you. Now my recommendation for you is to PUSH HER DOWN. :)
I found Jason on the kitchen table today emptying the S&P shakers and banging them into the wood. (scars everywhere) My camera was taken to work by Mike, or I would have taken a picture to keep from overreacting. Destructo-boy strikes again!
I love this video!! She's so cute!! Can't wait to see her soon. Well, soon-ish. :)
Post a Comment