Hey, have you noticed I haven't been around in a while?
No? Really?! Hmmm, I see how valuable I am to all of you.
Well, never mind. I've been too busy with visiting family, sight-seeing, and fever-riddled children to blog much. But since nobody seems to have noticed (ahem!) I guess my absence didn't matter all that much anyway. I still have some family visiting, but the sight-seeing and sick children has dwindled to virtually nothing, so I thought I'd take a moment to post some recent pictures. Who knows? Maybe in the not-too-distant future I may even getting around to writing about Our Lives.
But maybe not. So I'll post these pictures, just in case.
Here's what we've been up to lately:
| PlayStation with Grandma (somehow, Grandpa slept through the chaos) |
| playing outside in the street |
| Russian hats and tamborines.....naturally |
| seal colonies |
![]() |
| boat tours |
| looking very model-esque (check out the 'smizing' Tyra!) |
![]() |
| (very cold, rainy) days at the beach |
![]() |
| preparing for battle |
| Water fights! |
| discovering sand |
| sittin' pretty |
| Braving the cold North Sea...AND THEN braving posting a picture of my (embarrassingly flabby) self in a swimsuit. Motivation to diet doesn't get much more forceful than this! |
| getting buried in sand |
| sand-castle making (ok, 'sand dumping' really) |
| kite-flying |
| taking credit for all kite-flying efforts |
![]() |
| comparing footprints |
| horsedrawn carriage tours..... |
| ....that end with the horses pulling the carriage along the beach |
| thanking Heaven for warm woolly blankets and snuggly family! |




1 comment:
My favorite is the Russian hat and tambourine...naturally! :)
And it's so strange to think of you guys cold on the beach seeing as it was 100+ degrees here yesterday. Today we had rain so luckily it's not so hot.
Post a Comment