Wednesday, 21 September 2011

You Can't Make Up Stuff Like This

A conversation with another Star-Wars-and-Lego-crazed friend
Do you know how I got my Lego Sith Infiltrator? It costs lots of money so my aunt bought it for my birthday because she worked really hard for a long time, lots harder than my mom works, and that's why she had enough coins to buy it but not my mom because my aunt worked harder than my mom so has the big money to buy me my Sith Infiltrator. That's how I got it.

A random thought in the car on the way home from football
I like that your body can move in lots of places. You can move your knee, your arms, your mouth, your toes, your fingers, your neck.....and if you're a boy, you can move your penis, but only if you move your hiney at the same time to make it move. Yeah, I don't know why, that's just the way it is. Only if you're a boy, of course.

A lesson in the oddities of the English language
Me: One sheep and two...
Mr T: Sheep?
Me: Right! One fish and two...
Mr T: Fish
Me: Yes! One goose and two...
Mr T: (pause) Ducks?

No comments: