I know I've said it before, but they're just so darn lovely together!
America's Next Top Model
See?!
When we were in the States in October, Grandma bought Kitty Kat two beautiful dresses; one for Christmas Day (pictured in this post), and one for a friend's wedding in April. She specifically bought them big (yes, we tried them on) so that Kitty Kat would be able to wear them on the appropriate days. Then, when I went to put on her Christmas dress, I saw to my horror that it barely fit. £$%&!!!!! So now we wear our beautiful dresses for big occasions like......Thursday morning mom-and-tot group....when it's pouring with rain outside.....so we have our pink rubber rainboots as well....oh so very Sarah Jessica Parker.
Jump! (future cheerleader practice)
Laptop time with Daddy (future IT consultant practice)
I love that my monsters like to spend time together....reading different copies of the same book!
And they play together with the same toys, too. Awwwww......





No comments:
Post a Comment