GRANNY EAGLE EYES: Looks like ´Mr T is loving it!! Where was Kitty Kat? The snow here in Majorca didnt last long but looked fantastic! Hope our temperature gets above freezing!
This is awesome!! Although walking on frozen ponds freaks me out. I can't imagine sledding onto one. :) PLEASE do me a favor and keep the deep freeze over there...we've had very unusually warm weather here. I like when Mother Nature has hot flashes during winter. :)
2 comments:
GRANNY EAGLE EYES: Looks like ´Mr T is loving it!! Where was Kitty Kat? The snow here in Majorca didnt last long but looked fantastic! Hope our temperature gets above freezing!
This is awesome!! Although walking on frozen ponds freaks me out. I can't imagine sledding onto one. :) PLEASE do me a favor and keep the deep freeze over there...we've had very unusually warm weather here. I like when Mother Nature has hot flashes during winter. :)
Post a Comment