I can't believe that I forgot to post pictures of the fact the Mr T now has his first yellow belt in karate! I know, I know, what a crap mom, right? Anyway, his 'test' was a couple weeks ago, right in the middle of his hallucination-inducing-fever stint. Great. He actually missed the day he was supposed to take the exam, but was able to do it the second exam day. He was weak, he was cranky, and he wasn't really himself, but he got the belt and was beyond proud. Then we took him to McDonald's for dinner to celebrate, and he was is seven-year-old Heaven. Isn't it nice when it's that easy to make a loved one happy?! ;-)
During the exam (still white belt)
![]() |
Sparring/demonstrating with the instructor a few lessons later (now with yellow belt)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
These pictures are awesome! Mr T looks like a natural -- he's in his element. Good job, kiddo. Love always. White Dove
Post a Comment