*****************************************************************************
Big Chief made me a belated birthday cake tonight, complete with number candles
and all. I helped him in the kitchen with the basics; you know....add
wet ingredients to dry (not the other way around), don't overmix the
batter, never use water in a cake/brownies when there's Bailey's and/or
amaretto in the house....all the important stuff. Mmmmm, alco-muh-holic
desserts.
Ladies who have so little body fat that their boobs require no sports bra while they're sweating it out at the gym have no business BEING at the gym in the first place, making the rest of us feel like Shamu. I'm just sayin'.
***************************************************************************** Thanks to some birthday money and a Saturday-morning trip to the market, my ride has well and truly been pimped (I wanted black bags, Kitty Kat insisted on the fuscia-and-silver bling). I now officially have the wood-paneled, grocery-getter station wagon of the bicycle world. Awesome.
*****************************************************************************
A great big 'Thanks!' to everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely stress-free day that started off with balloons, presents, and a husband who stayed home from work and took the kids to/from school so I could have the luxury of doing my things in my own time. Thank you, Big Chief! Then the day ended with the four of us enjoying our favorite restaurant and, once the monsters were in bed, a chilled out evening on the sofa watching BBC...stuff. Ahhhhhhh, bliss.
*****************************************************************************
Ah, that glorious age when you no longer have to send the kids outside to play, but can send them outside to WORK.
*****************************************************************************
When your clothes come in smelling like the neighbor's wood-burning fireplace, and/or you feel the need to put on gloves before hanging your clothes outside......it's time to stop hanging your clothes outside for the season.
*****************************************************************************
This
picture was in Amsterdam, but I saw plenty of these myself on the way
to pick Mr T up from school today (SIX of them on one street alone). 90mph winds on the coast and 70mph
here, not to mention all the property damage. Crazy day!




No comments:
Post a Comment