I was trying to trim up the little bits of hair not quite to standard after last week's hair-cup. It all started out fine (for all of 30 seconds), then Little Cub decided he wanted nothing to do with that and began screaming and flailing around like he was being disembowled. In the chaos, he knocked off the attachment that allowed for long-ish trims, and the clippers were left on the shortest setting. In my desperation to get in two last frantic sweeps of trimming, I didn't notice.
Thankfully it's in the back, it's short hair anyway, and it will be grown out enough / hidden for the pictures we want to have taken in a few weeks. Until then, though, he is walking proof that he can be a Butt-Head.
1 comment:
Oh that is hilarious!!! At least he doesn't know that he has bald spots. Mike asked me to cut a weird angle of his hair once and I dropped the razor and carved a nice chunk out of his hair. He was SO self-conscious and it seemed to take forever to grow out. But I honestly think it was just white-bald-scalp for just a couple of days. It didn't even grow back as fast as a 5pm shadow!!!
Post a Comment