Sunday, 12 April 2009

I Loves the Pox

Mommy says I gots the pox, and sometimes it's not fun. I have these red spots all over me, and I think they look nicer than the brown spots Mommy and Daddy have. Don't you think I looks so good with my spots?













But the pox also makes me hot sometimes and feel sick. That's when I get to eat special candy that make me feel better, and sometimes they puts a special powder on me. That tickles. I like the powder because then I can be painted white, like when Thomas gets painted blue and James is painted red. I like getting painted white with the Tickle Powder.

Yesterday, Mommy was really sleepy so we both came upstairs to her bed to sleep so Daddy could watch his football movie. ('You-Nigh-Ted!') But I was only teasing Mommy when I said I was sleepy and I didn't really want to sleep. I asked Mommy if she wanted to be painted white just like me, and she was so tired, she said yes. Wow! Really?! I can paint Mommy white?!

She thought I was only doing it pretend-ly, but I found the Tickle Powder and put it so gently on her forehead. Lots and lots. Cause it smelled nice and Mommy just lay-ded there really quiet so I could put so much powder on her face so many times. Doesn't she look soooooo pretty?

















Daddy came upstairs later and thought Mommy was just letting me play a fun game, until he knowed that Mommy was really asleep and I was just painting her face for real. Then everybody laughed lots, and I didn't even get in trouble!

It was the best day ever. I loves the pox.

No comments: