Who knew a simple bag of balloons could create such a great window display?
The papier mache Easter baskets I made for all the kids. They might not have won any Martha Stewart awards, but I think they're cute, and the kids loved them. Good enough for me!
My sugar cookie Easter Bunny. Isn't he cute? Ironically, we never got around to digging into him, so what I ended up making was just a table decoration. Never mind, it was fun.
The kids enjoying their packed lunches in the Easter-decorated bags.
Fun in the sun.
2 comments:
Okay, is it me, or do ALL of those kids look like they're related??? Your party looked so fun and those baskets were awesome. I can't believe you made them for each child! So cool.
And as far as the window display...so simple yet perfect! I did something similar for center pieces today. I ended up filling baskets with eggs and sprinkling Easter grass all over and it turned out SUPER cute. I was shocked with myself!
Will you adopt me?
I'm sad to say little Froggie will never have a domestic goddess for a mother. You rock. Wow. I bow down now.
Post a Comment