And I love the cold weather, the day that you can finally smell autumn in the air, feeling it turn all crisp and refreshing, knowing that yuletide is just around the corner. It fills me with more excitement than I should admit to. Besides, who wouldn't feel gratitude towards a season that brings about pictures like these?
(the dork was honestly ready to walk out the door like this)



But then nightmare stories like this happen, meaning we had to cancel our trip to London for an early Christmas with friends and family there and missing out on this and this.
Coupled with this nightmare story, which may very well affect the grandparents' post-Christmas trip from the States, furthering that Grinch-y feeling. Grrrrrr!!!!! How is it that something so wonderful and magical can also manage to kick you up the backside?
1 comment:
This is why I say "Snow Sucks!" Only time snow is welcome is when the heat is up, the pantry is stocked, the candles are lit and there is no place to go! Past that I say "bah-humbug!" to snow.
I hope that everything works out. Hey - perhaps global warming isn't always a bad thing and the next few days will be 50 degrees (that's F not C!) and it'll all melt and give everyone nice travels.
Whatever happens let's be thankful for safety of families and friends. God Bless Us, Everyone!!
Post a Comment