Saturday, 27 February 2010

BUMP!

For those of you who have been pestering me for some bump pictures, here they are.

Dear Auntie Sunflower gave me a voucher for a makeover/photo session a number of months ago, but since the weather prevented us from getting to London for Christmas, it had to wait until my trip this past week. That turned out to be a good thing, because it gave the possibility for some very cute Little-Cub-and-Bump pictures.

Yes, that's right. My darling son 'joined in' my day of pampering for 'a few shots'. Yeah, right. Guess who it was that stole the show and ended up with the Totally Cool Glamor Shot of the Day. (hint: it wasn't me)

Anyway, enjoy!

PS - Yes, I know the one of me in the red looks 'weird'. I'll have Big Chief do something fun to play around with it. And yes, I also know the one of me in the black holding the bump doesn't look all that pregnant, but you should have seen the rest of the pictures where I wasn't wearing the tie-dye skirt that allowed the bump to hang out ..... I just look fat, not seven months pregnant. I promise, I really tried!

















































































And the winner of the Best Shot of the Day goes to .....














Darn this kid being so cute!

2 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

You look beautiful! And I can't believe how small you still look. Holy cow, I had people asking if I was having twins when I was 32 weeks. Of course I didn't grow an inch in the last 8 weeks, but I looked DONE and you barely look like yours has started cooking!

So glad you got a LC kissing baby bump pic. I cherish mine of Ryan kissing my Kaylin bump!!!

Aunt Naughty said...

I love all of these pics!! My fav, though, is the one of you in the black shirt holding your belly. Stunning!
And I've got to agree with "Intentionally Katie" - you still look small. But, my sister was HUGE!! I called her "Large and in Charge!" and her Dr even told her "Wow, you ARE large and in charge!" :) So, comparing you to her...you've got it made sista!!