
Oh wait, there's something else here.

What the H? I can't eat this! Oh .... look in the fridge? (that's pretty freakin' weird)
Another one? Hmmmm......

The washing machine? (what the H did the Easter Bunny inhale?)

How much longer do I have to play these silly games? Just give me the damn chocolate!
A dinosaur on a toilet? That's just gross.
Ok, so I'm really happy to have found this, but the surroundings are slightly killing the mood.

Oh all right, I can't hide my joy for long. I have an Easter basket! I think I'll just give it a quick hug....
....before ripping into its guts.

Oooooh, a cuddly bird! Just exactly what I told Mommy the Easter Bunny said he was going to bring me! (I'm so darn clever)
It's all mine! Mine, mine mine!

I didn't know I was getting THIS!

It's Lizzie!

Hmmmm, interesting. Apparently, Thumper finds an egg without the help of Bambi.

But that book will have to wait, because I have a stash of chocolate to rake in.

And one of the tractors?! Woo hoo!

Sometimes you just can't get close enough to search thoroughly.

And Fred! Easter rocks!

Thank you, Easter Bunny! Many kisses to you!

After breakfast, LC sat down and said 'We had such a good Easter morning, didn't we Mommy?'
Yup.
No comments:
Post a Comment