Anyone remember Natalie Imbruglia and her song 'Torn' from about a thousand years ago? Loved it then, still love it now. And even better, a fews year ago I was sent this video of some comedy club show. Big Chief and I watched it endlessly, cracking up each and every time (true, we can be easily amused, but this is pretty darn good).
Long after seeing that original, we then stumbled upon this performance at Amnesty International's Secret Policeman's Ball, and realized just how cool Natalie Imbruglia really is. How many other artists would do this, and at such a great event?
Anyway, that's my useless banter and lighthearted cheer for the day. Nothing to do with the holiday season, just a good laugh.
I'll let you all get back to your lives now.
1 comment:
I had no idea mimes could be so funny!
And the pizza/sex saying is one of my favorites :) I totally should have thought to use it in that post! Genius!
Post a Comment