Monday, 12 December 2011

Pictures

Just a few more amusing pictures, while I'm on a roll.


When you ask Kitty Kat for a kiss, this is what you're presented with
It's pretty damn hard to keep a straight face and pucker up with this coming at you
For my birthday last month, she helped me blow out a candle...
...then sampled the yummies herself...
...but Kitty Kat doesn't have a sweet tooth and spat it right back out....
...deciding it was more fun to force feed Mama instead.
This was soooo not the naptime I'd planned for that day!

Yogurt. It's no longer just nutritious, but the latest in hair styling.
'There's Something About Kitty Kat' maybe?
Mr T is using our living room as Stunt Man training grounds

We spent all that money on Sinterklaas and Christmas, and you two pass the hours in a cardboard box?!
Well, ok, if you're going to be so sweet about it!

2 comments:

Auntie Naughty said...

OMG!!! This is my favorite post of yours in a while...and that's saying a lot as I like them all. Kitty Kat is SOOOOOO stinkin' cute! I just LOVE the kissy face. I totally melted.

Mr. T. is getting so big. I wish I could have seen you all in October. Missing you and can't wait to hug your necks again...I hope Kitty Kat is still all young and sweet when I see her next!

Love you!

Froggymama said...

I'm slowly getting caught up on my fav blogs! Your kiddos are getting even cuter. Kitty Kat looks so much like you. She's like your mini-me. We're in Iowa right now, so wish we could be in the barren tundra at the same time. Someday. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Much love, Elise