So I have this little idea that I want to try. I'm not sure how long I can keep up with it, and I may need help from all of you to keep going after a while. As of now, I think I have enough to cover about four months. Ready for it?
'Why Not? Wednesdays'
Each week, I'm going to throw out an idea to try that your initial reaction will probably be 'No way.' Some will be serious, some ridiculous, but all of them just for the purpose of getting out of our safe little rut of 'normal' and seeing what happens. The more competitive of you can see this as a challenge, and I welcome that. I promise to really try each of the ideas/challenges myself. And if you choose to join in, please let me know how it goes. I love to hear all your stories equally as much as you say you love to hear mine, so let's keep this a two-way street, ok?!
Anyway, here goes. The first ever Why Not? Wednesday idea/challenge is this:
Eat a food you've always been scared to try.
I don't mean something you've never tried, I mean something you been scared to try. Vegemite. Raw habanero chili peppers. Cheez Whiz (although there's plenty of doubt as to whether or not that would even qualify as 'food'). Whatever. Something that's always put your stomach in knots, go ahead and knock it back. Unless it's that Japanese puffer fish that's been prepared wrongly, it's not exactly going to kill you, now, is it?
Be brave, be bold, be daring! I'll be here at the end to hold your hand.....or your hair back while you puke, whichever you end up having stronger need of.
1 comment:
LOVE this idea. AND - I will do my best to attempt your "Why not's". This one has me a bit befuddled as I'm not sure of a food I'm "scared" to try - besides that blasted Habenero. I can't say that I'm in any real hurry to go out and purchase one of those. But - you may just have me curious enough to do this. No promises but I'm definitely intrigued by the Why not? Wednesdays. Go for it! Why not! :)
Post a Comment