Two weeks on, and Kitty Kat is still a major pain in the arse going to bed. I went out last night, and Big Chief got stuck with bedtime duties. An hour and half later, she was still running/jumping/singing/throwing/headache-making for Daddy. Such a terror....and not in a funny way.
Then tell me, please, why she woke up at 6:10 this morning, happy as a clam, and then fall asleep on the sofa while snuggling with me after lunch? And why does she have to look so damn cute while sleeping? And why oh WHY can't she do it at 8pm?!?!?!?!

1 comment:
She is gorgeous! But I hear your pain. Froggy was the same way. Sleep was an issue, food was an issue, and they hold ALL the power. I remember my aunt telling me that her son had days where all he ate was one Cheerio. That was it, just one Cheerio. Somehow that made me feel SOOO much better. They live, they make us crazy but they live, even with one cheerio days. xoxo
Post a Comment