Like THESE bad boys.
No, I didn't zoom in these pictures at all, just held out my camera as I cycled past. And you can see the hikers up ahead. They were obviously that close to them, too. This is just what we have sharing the nature reserves with us in this neck of the Dutch woods. You know you're in for a treat when you have to cycle over cattle grids to get into the woods.Then this morning, I took Kitty Kat out into another section, and we came across these lovelies. If it's not tense enough cycling/running past these creatures on your own, try having your three-year-old-daughter within a few feet of them. Adrenaline!
PS - Kitty Kat cycled herself the entire length of my running route with me....all 3.7miles/6.2km of it. She's one hard-core little madame!
1 comment:
Granny Eagle Eyes: I don't know who to be most impressed by! OK, yes I do - Kitty Kat's legs are half the length of yours so that's twice as many steps!! Seriously though, well done to both of you.
Post a Comment