Friday, 27 March 2009

Gone, but not Forgotten

Little Cub was all sweet and loving today when he asked me to join him in his bed for 'snuggles'. Awwww! Can't you just feel the warm fuzzies leaping out from your computer screen?

Two minutes later he asked for a diaper.

Eh? I had to have him say it again to know i had heard it right, because it was so unexpected. He repeated it, 'Mommy, I want a diaper'. This was so completely out of the blue, yet on the heels of a week-long fever, I wasn't sure what to make of it all.

So I asked him why he thought he needed a diaper. The answer was pretty damn straightforward.....and hilarious.

He said it was so he could stay in bed to do his wee and not have to walk to the toilet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not sure which I find more unsettling; the fact that he's clever enough to link the two occurrences, or the extent of his laziness.

No comments: