Where to start, though?! I suppose catching up where I left off, with lots of pictures. I'm too lazy to deal with arranging them in any kind of order, though, so you'll just have to sit back and enjoy a bit of randomness.


Sword fights with Grandma and Grandpa. Little Cub neither plays fair (attacking Grandpa when he's down) nor realizes how spoiled he is to be allowed to jump off their furniture like that. I guarantee I was never allowed to do that!
Riding a camel at the zoo
Crazy jumping into the pool. If you look really closely, you can just about see how he does his 'Michael Jordan tongue hanging out' impression. Daddy is so proud.
I cannot believe I sent myself out into public wearing a string bikini top. Guess I'm getting too old to care. Ouch.
Riding a two-person tube at the lake. Even though he won't go in water where he can't touch the bottom, our Little Daredevil couldn't get enough of this thing. 'Faster Grandpa! Hit bigger waves! Make it bounce all the way up into the sky!'
Rockin' it out at Granny and Grandad's (one of these days, I'm going to download the video of this and post it....seriously funny!)

LC got to experience 'camping' outside for the first time .....

....and this is the site Daddy woke up to in the morning. Awww!
On a Boys' Day Out in London with Daddy .... wearing the t-shirt we do NOT send him to his Christian school in! :-)

On the ferry from England to France
No trip to the pool is complete without ice cream.
We're so proud to see his Midwestern blood shining through. His first ear of corn, and he managed it like a pro! (and yes, I'm Midwestern-geeky enough to take a picture of it .... I got video, too, wanna make something of it?!)
Yes, we're in Hickville enough to have a corn field on the other side of the fence at the swimming pool. Luckily, no cows.
So that's where I stand for now. We're all back to the same-old, same-old here of work, school, and weekends, but I've got lots of ideas for blog posts that will work their way into the fabric of our lives again. I have to admit, it's been a nice little break from technology, even if I don't intend to repeat it for a while. I'm back, and you'll just have to deal with it.
1 comment:
I "heart" all the pics but the first two are my fav's. Missing you guys!!
Post a Comment