Tuesday, 8 September 2009

The Sisterhood

As moms, we belong to a Sisterhood that supports one another, helps each other out, understands when others do things different from us but yet does not judge them (Helicopter Moms of my earlier posts are noted exceptions to this rule), offers shoulders to cry on, baking trays for special occasions, free babysitting, free counseling advice, and welcome one and all into this special sisterhood that we share.

But not all of you are allowed to join.

I'm sorry. I'm a loving and caring human being, but some of you witches are most definitely NOT invited in the club, no matter how much you beg.

This poor mom could use all the love and support The Sisterhood can give.

This one deserves to have The Sisterhood stone her in the streets.

(yeah, yeah, I know all about mental illnesses and things that cause 'normal' people to act in unforgiveable ways, but this wasn't a one time 'oops!' event ..... so I still want to grab the nearest rock and let it fly)

No comments: