I know, I know. Humble, aren't I? But if you got to look at a little darling like this everyday, I think you'd have a hard time locating your humility, too.
 |
| We start with just a cute summer dress |
 |
| Then move on to Virgin Mary dishcloths (and mismatched pj's) |
 |
| Ok, so it's TWO hats simultaneously, but at least they're suitable for the occasion |
 |
| But two hats and a bib? |
 |
| Two hats and your brother's Star Wars robe? What the heck is next?! |
 |
| Ohhhh, of course. A beanie, two different gloves, and THREE pairs of sunglasses. |
 |
| And then your brother's underwear. Stylish. (am I the only one falling off my chair laughing???) |
 |
| Let's be honest, though....Suri Cruise got NOTHIN' on my lovely little fashionista! |
 |
| (but this is the closest you're getting to heels for many years, baby girl) |
1 comment:
Granny Eagle Eyes: What a poppet! I trust though that these weren't all taken on the same day and she hasn't inherited her father's need to try on every outfit she owns before deciding on the appropriate one for the day!!!
Post a Comment