I know, I know, I've been gone for a month. Do I have excuses? Yes. Are any of them good? Some aren't too bad, actually.
But I can't even promise to rectify my absence now either, because I have (yet again) a bizillion other things to do. I'm off to another brain-pulping 3 days of intense Dutch lessons this week (omdat ik heb bijna al mijn nederlands helemaal gevergeten!), we just installed a brand new computer and haven't transferred over the files from the old one yet, and I'm FINALLY finishing the last touches on the house and ONLY THEN can I take pictures to show off, I mean, show everyone who's been asking for pictures.
One thing I DO have time for, though, is to send everyone to my darling friend FroggyMama's blog to check out her stance on the upcoming election. Yes, I'm lazy for not saying all these things myself, but hey, when you've got connections to hot-shot writers in LA (*wink*), why not let them do the work they're gifted with? Thank you, Froggy-Mama, for saying everything I've been thinking .... and for doing so much more eloquently than I could have managed!
And for the other blogs I'm WAAAAAAY behind on, I will publish the following list of things I intend to blog about in the near future, so that each and every one of you have the right to pester me until I do so. Here goes (in no particular order):
1. Our new backyard
2. Our house
3. Little Cub-isms
4. Whitewater rafting as an analogy for life
5. 'In Praise of Movers and Tattoos'
6. Sex education policies and teen pregnancy in Holland vs UK/US
7. Anything random I feel like venting
So there you have it. I've laid down the concrete boots to drown myself in, and now have no choice but to live up to my promise. Watch this space!
1 comment:
Wow, I feel so special! Thanks.
Post a Comment