Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Playing Catch-Up: Part Two

Here's the second part of things I need to get caught up on .... at least for now. No doubt I'll get behind in blogging again in the near future. Hey, at least I'm consistent.

 Brotherly Love
I know I've mentioned it before, but I really should say again just how much these two kids LOVE each other. I never imagined a five-year-old boy would get so much joy from playing with his 9-month-old baby sister, even to the point he asks her to pull his hair... It's unreal! And she is sooooo enamored by him. She could be screaming the house down, but if he walks in the room, well, pretty much all is right with the world again. We are beyond lucky for the bond they have, and are praying it lasts!


He can no longer eat in peace at his little table

She thinks it's hilarious

Snuggling on Christmas morning



Bathtime antics

He loves it!

But eventually reaches his limit before she does
  Dopey, but Still Darn Cute
Have a ever told you that if you make her ears bigger and give her a floppy purple hat, our darling Kitty Kat is the spitting image of Dopey?


See what I mean?



And again?
'Ok Mom, I can stand already ... what's next?'
'Rock walls maybe? Please, please, can I?'
Brown-Eyed Girls

 


 Like Brother, Like Sister
Anyone remember these pictures of Mr T at around the age of 7-8months? Where uber-British Daddy took him to a pub and introduced him to his first pint....and the little Lager Fiend couldn't get enough? Yeah, well, it seems little sister has the same blood in her veins. Except she prefers stout. Atta girl! Show the boys who's got the strength!
I'm not sure which is crazier, the expression or the hair...on EITHER of them

Typical Brit lad, can't get enough of the lager
OMG, I just realized they have the same hairstyle!
The boys are so proud

 New Year's Eve
As long as we're here for New Year's Eve, I will never go to the hassle of going anywhere to see the fireworks, when this is the scene I get in my own backyard....and it lasts a solid HOUR. Bright, loud, and FREE. I think it's a great way to start a new year! (it wasn't a foggy night, by the way; that's just the amount of smoke in the air from all the fireworks set off in the neighborhood)

 
 
The downside...finding THIS in your backyard the next morning. Hmmm.

1 comment:

chandy said...

I think she might be the happiest little girl I've ever seen!