Hahahahahahahaha!
Mr T was in Super Cranky Grumpy Disrespectful Horrible No-Good Very Bad Mood this evening, so I withheld a number of privileges before bedtime (which was early because both he and his sister have lost out on sleep lately, most likely contributing to his Super Cranky Grumpy Disrespectful Horrible No-Good Very Bad Mood). Of course, in his 'I'm such a perfectionist that nothing can ever be my fault because then I wouldn't be perfect' mentality, he had to turn everything around to be my fault, so that he decided to punish me by withholding affection. In other words, he wasn't going to draw me a picture, and I wasn't going to get a good-night kiss.
Eh, I've had worse.
So when the magic hour came, I was tucking them into bed and he turned his face away, flatly refusing to kiss me (yeah, like that's never happened to me before!). But then he turned back, looked me straight in the eye, serious as a heart attack, and said 'Mommy, you still know that even though I'm not giving you a kiss, it doesn't mean that I don't love you. I'm so angry with you right now, but you know I won't ever stop loving you. I just don't want to kiss you tonight.'
Hahahahahahahaha!
1 comment:
You clearly say wonderful things to him like that so he knows to say the same to you. Were you able to hold back your giggles???
Post a Comment