Have you seen my monsters lately? No? Well, that's because their mom's been pretty crap about blogging pictures of the more adorable members of the household. Let's begin the process of rectifying that, shall we?
 |
| Daddy introduced Mr T to Star Wars, and now he's Light Saber obsessed |
 |
| So obsessed he takes it every time he plays in the street....even in a Buzz Lightyear costume......when it's raining. |
 |
| Kitty Kat has a more snuggly obsession....my stuffed monkey 'Virgil' (anyone remember Project X?) |
 |
| See what I mean about 'snuggly'?! |
 |
| Mr T outgrew his old bike, so we traded it in. Now he just needs to learn how to ride it without Daddy running alongside for backup with minor things like, oh, STOPPING! |
 |
| He LOVES his newfound freedom of playing in the street with the neighborhood children, though. Loves, loves, loves it. |
 |
| She loves causing problems, like figuring out how to undo the latch on these lanterns, lift the candle off the post, and eat the wax. Charming. |
 |
| Speaking of charming...... |
 |
| 'I like my sunglasses HERE, thank you very much' |
 |
| Impossible to tell who was enjoying this more |
 |
| Monsters, Inc. |
 |
| At toddler gym class I used to take Mr T (the children were supposed to jump over this obstacle, but Kitty Kat decided to steal it and do some 'upright rows' instead) |
 |
| She loves it there |
 |
| But why she constantly crosses her toes like this, I have no idea. ??? |
 |
| Haircut day |
 |
| Her first time on a bike, he runs along with his water pistol.....as you do. |
|
|
|
|
 |
| She is CONSTANTLY putting things on her head and walking around/playing. It seems the more obstructed her vision, the better. Weirdo. |
 |
| and she's already putting on my shoes..... |
 |
| ....and carrying my purse. |
 |
| What she really loves, though, is Mr T's sword |
 |
| Ready for battle |
 |
| 'And I chop off your head, like THIS!' |
 |
| Naptime. On her knees, thumb in mouth, hand behind head, Pooh Bear never far. Awwwww. |
 |
| Discovering the simple joy of a sprinkler in childhood. |
 |
| 'But what the $%&£ is this wet stuff all over me?!' |
I know this post is unbalanced in the number of pictures of both of them, but seeing as Mr T spends a ridiculous amount of time......
somewhere in our neighborhood, I don't have as many opportunities to capture what he's doing. Come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure I really
want to know what he's doing most of the time. Maybe it's best that I don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment